SuperSet Development ELISA Kits
What are SuperSet ELISA Kits?
SuperSet ELISA kits are DIY ELISA kits that allow researchers to 'coat their own' plates!
Features & Benefits
- Highly optimised monoclonal antibody pair.
- High quality purified recombinant protein to generate consistent standard curves.
- Reagents have been validated according ISO 9001:2000 quality systems.
- Natural and Recombinant antigen Specificity.
- No cross reactivity with other cytokines tested.
- Standard Calibration to NIBSC.
- ELISA Kits developed with pharmaceutical and biotech research sectors in mind.
Different Kits Sizes for Efficient Research!
At ELISA Genie we know sometimes researchers need just one extra kit to get that paper over the line, therefore our kits come in a range of sizes to empower efficient research!
- 1, 5, 10 & 20 X 96 Assay sized kits!
Simple to follow protocol!
SuperSet ELISA kits are designed to be easy to use with a simple step by step protcol to allow for consistent plates!