Digital Marketing Associate (Immunology)
No recruiters need apply
Are you an enthusiastic person who has the “start-up” mentality? Do you dream of working with like-minded people & build a leading global company? Are you looking to transition from academia into a leadership role and be part of an amazing experience?
If so, then why not apply to for this role and help us to build a global leading company together.
About Reagent Genie
Reagent Genie is a life science company with offices in Dublin & London. Founded by Colm Ryan PhD and Seán Mac Fhearraigh PhD, it offers over 47,000 products across its 3 major brands, Assay Genie and ELISA Genie, Antibody Genie. Reagent Genie is a privately held company with global exports and operations in Ireland, UK, USA, Asia and Europe.
Reagent Genie is seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Associate based in its Dublin office reporting to the CTO. Working closely with senior management, the primary responsibilities involve website growth & management, product search optimisation, communication through digital channels and online management of product portfolio. Full training in all aspects of the role will be given to the successful candidate.
- Focus on the growth of ELISA & Antibody Genie brands to create a world leading platforms
- Optimize web content & products to support SEO growth
- Create key analytics resources to monitor & report all website results
- Create key digital marketing & branding resources to grow Reagent Genie sites
- Manage and optimize product portfolio
- Organize & manage Reagent Genie Cancer Research Clubs
- Launch and development a new Reagent Genie website in 2020
- Possesses a high degree of initiative & willingness to learn
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with the ability to organise & deliver information effectively
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment & complete projects according to deadlines
- Is goal–oriented, committed and has a strong desire for success
- Possesses excellent negotiating & decision-making skills
- Positive attitude about company and marketplace
- An enthusiastic trainee with a Master’s degree or Ph.D. level degree is required
- Commercial experience desirable but not essential
- Understanding of work procedures and standards an advantage
- Proven planning and organizational skills
- Strong I.T. skills are essential
- Apply with cover letter & CV (One Page) to email@example.com
- Closing date for applications is 15th June 2020