Human Fas Ligand/TNFSF6 SuperSet ELISA Kit
The Human Fas Ligand/TNFSF6 SuperSet ELISA Kit is an ELISA kit for the detection of CD178 in a range of sample types. SuperSet ELISA Kits are a range of specially designed ELISA Assays with the pharmaceutical and biotech research industries in mind. Focusing on the high quality monoclonal antibodies and purified standards, SuperSet ELISA Kits are key tools for immunology research. Each kit contains a highly optimised antibody pair as well as a purified recombinant protein for the detection of your analyte in cell culture supernatants. The SuperSet ELISA Kits can also be used for the detection of analytes in more complex matrices such as serum and plasma.
SuperSet ELISA Kit Key Features
- Highly optimised monoclonal antibody pair for highly specific and sensitive analyte detection.
- High quality purified recombinant protein to generate consistent standard curves.
- Accuracy and reliability are guaranteed as all reagents have been validated according ISO 9001:2000 quality systems.
- Recognises both Natural and Recombinant antigen Specificity.
- No cross reactivity with other cytokines tested.
- Standard Calibration to NIBSC.
- ELISA Kits developed with pharmaceutical and biotech research sectors in mind.
|Size:||1,5,10,15,20 x 96 Discovery|
|Alias:||apoptosis (APO-1) antigen ligand 1; Apoptosis antigen ligand; APT1LG1CD95L; APTL; CD178 antigen; CD178; CD95L; CD95-L; Fas antigen ligand; Fas ligand (TNF superfamily, member 6); Fas Ligand; FASLCD95 ligand; FASLG; TNFSF6; TNFSF6FasL; tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 6; tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 6|
|Assay Range:||62.5 pg/ml - 2000 pg/ml|
|Specificity:||Recognizes both natural and recombinant soluble human Fas-Ligand|
|Incubation:||From sample to end 3h45|
|SampleType:||Serum, Plasma, Cell culture supernatant|
|Sample Size:||100 µl|
|Cross Reactivity:||No cross reactivity with other human soluble molecules|
|Kit Contents:||SuperSet ELISA Kits include capture and biotinylated detection antibody, one standard per plate, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB, and detailed procedure including buffer composition.|
Materials required but not provided
- 96 well Microtiter plates: e.g. Nunc Maxisorp Cat # 468667 * Note: the use of ELISA plates which are not high affinity binding will result in lower performances.
- Reconstitution Buffer: 1xPBS, 0.09% Azide *
- Coating Buffer: 1xPBS, pH 7.2-7.4 *
- Wash Buffer: 1xPBS, 0.05% Tween20 *
- Blocking Buffer: 1xPBS, 5% BSA *
- Standard Dilution Buffer: 1xPBS, 1% BSA *
- Secondary Antibody Dilution Buffer: 1xPBS, 1% BSA * Note: Supplementation with 10% Animal Serum e.g. FCS for assaying serum, plasma or other body fluids samples may be necessary.
- HRP Dilution Buffer: 1xPBS, 1% BSA, 0.1% Tween20 *
- Stop Reagent: 1N Sulfuric Acid
* Available in an Accessory Pack for ELISA Set, ELISA Genie product EHDC0001A, material for optimal performances and quantity provided for 5 plates.
- Microtitre plate reader with appropriate filters 450nm required with optional 630nm reference filter
- Microplate washer or wash bottle
- 10, 50, 100, 200 and 1,000µl adjustable single channel micropipettes with disposable tips
- 50-300µl multi-channel micropipette with disposable tips
- Multichannel micropipette reagent reservoirs
- Distilled water
- Vortex mixer
- Miscellaneous laboratory plastic and/or glass, if possible sterile