What are GeniePlex Multiplex Kits?
Genieplex kits allow researchers to multiplex up to 24 analytes using as little as 15μL by Flow Cytometry!
Features & Benefits
- Analyze: Multiplex 2-24 analytes in a single sample!
- Fast: 2 hour protocol!
- Sensitive: Measure as low as <10 pg/ml of each analyte
- Dynamic: Lower limit < 20 pg/mL | Upper limit > 5,000 pg/mL
- High Precision Intra-assay CV: < 10% | Inter-assay CV: < 20% |
- Low Volumes: Use as little as 15ul of sample
- Validated: All assays fully tested for cross-reactivity in our lab
Over 400 analytes to measure!
- Comprehensive Choice of Targets: Up to 400 assays & custom formats available for human, mouse, rat, porcine, canine and primates
- Wide Range of Sample Types: Cell culture supernatants, saliva, plasma, cell/tissue lysates, serum, BALF, pleural and peritoneal fluids & more
- Multiple Formats: 32-well and 96-well sizes available
- Key Premixed Panels: We have designed key panels to measure Cytokines, Chemokines, Inflammation, Th1/Th2 & Th1/Th2/Th17
Custom Panels Available!
Compatible with your existing Lab Flow Cytometer!
- Use Your Own Lab: Assays can be run on most validated flow cytometers (PE & either PE-Cy5 or APC detectors).
- Free Software: Analyse with commonly available software such as FCAP Software v3.0. Or, send us your data!
- Customization: Can’t find your analyte in our extensive list? Then just ask our team of experienced scientists to help build your assay.