Sales, Marketing and Logistics Executive
ReagentBio is a life science start-up company based in Dublin, Ireland. It was founded by Colm Ryan PhD and Sean Mac Fhearraigh in 2017 in order to meet the global demands for life science reagents. Through its 2 major brands, Assay Genie and ELISA Kit Store, ReagentBio offers over 7,000 products to customers across the globe. It’s a privately held company with officers and manufacturing operations in the UK, EU, USA and Asia.
What we are looking for!
Are you an enthusiastic person who has the “start-up” mentality? Do you dream of working with other like-minded people to create a world class company? Finishing your Masters, PhD, Post-doc or technical role in science and technology?
If so, then why not apply to for this role and help us to build a global leading company based in Ireland?
- A start-up culture with a highly-motivated team (all ex-scientists)?
- Offices in London and Dublin as well as manufacturing sites in China, USA and Europe
- Over 7,000 products to offer scientists across the globe
- A genuine desire to help scientists achieve their goals
- 2 exciting new brands: Assay Genie and ELISA Kit Store
- The ability to develop and maintain relationships with new people
- The motivation to learn and constantly improve your technical knowledge
- The people skills to work with designers, suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Wonderful communication ability
- The motivation and drive to succeed
- A genuine desire to help others achieve their goals
- A “no task is too great or small” attitude
You might also have:
- Previous experience in a sales role (not essential)
- High levels of technical knowledge
- Love of science
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to tightly adhere to internal policies and procedures
- Innate ability to analyse the life science market for new technologies and trends
- Negotiable depending on experience.
Want to learn more or apply for this role?
- Email your cv to: email@example.com
Closing Date for Applications